Friday, November 26, 2010

Hello Everyone

Hai. This is my first entry. This blog i created to improved my english languange skill. So all the entry i will write in english. And all the entry will story about my family, friends, husband and I.


Actually i got another 2 blogs already. One is my blogshop. But currently i closed  for a while. And a second one is fazemy.blogspot.com. Both blog are not about myself but i write about people around me. What i hated more and what i love a lot.

Here i choose to write all about myself. I will  put a lot of my pictures. Because i'm crazy about posing here and there. Haha. So everyone..thanks for drop by at my blog. Have a nice day.


:::Leave a comment if what i write is incorrect. Thank you.


Picture: Sister and I at Tangkuban Parahu, Bandung, Indonesia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting..You are making my day!